- Website Development Payment Obligations:A down payment is required in order to begin development of your website. This is usually 50% of the upfront design fee, unless an alternative contract or proposal specifies a different amount. The outstanding balance on your website is due after the design, navigation and pages have been approved and built. Final payment is due regardless of whether all content for the pages has been sent by the client. This provision is in place to encourage the client to get content submitted promptly so that their site can go live.
- Website Development Cancellation:If site design and development work has already begun (such as creating a design concept), then the down payment is non-refundable.
- Description of Ongoing Costs:There are 2 types of ongoing costs: domain registration and hosting.
Domain name registration: This cost recurs annually. Domain name registration gives you exclusive rights to a certain name, such as www.mygroup.org, so that you can use it for your web-based purposes. You are NOT required to register a domain through us, but we strongly PREFER that you do. Many services are not honest in the way they sell names and we spend a lot of time helping people re-secure rights to the name they thought they had already purchased. If you have registered your own name, make sure you have yourself as the Registrant and Administrative Contact with a current, easily accessible email address. This will help to ensure that your domain can be renewed or transferred should the need arise. Domain name registration fees are not refundable.
Hosting: This cost recurs annually. Hosting places the domain name on a particular server connected to the web, which allows you to post a website for viewing through a browser. You are NOT required to host through us, but we strongly PREFER that you do. Hosting comes with domain-based emails, bandwidth, storage space, database and security tools, and other features. Projects that involve custom programming must be hosted with Eutrind to ensure the programs that we write will work. If you want to host your site on another server this must be disclosed before we begin programming.
Hosting Renewal Payment Obligations: Your hosting account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to Eutrind fifteen days before the renewal date that you do not wish to renew the account.
- Development Process
Homepage Design: Once the site design is approved by the client, usually via email consent, the design is considered ready for implementation. Should the client wish to make changes to a design they have approved, those changes are chargeable.
Content: Provision of content is customer responsibility, unless specifically negotiated ahead of time as part of the project proposal.
- Text content– Copy for all website pages and links needs to be delivered digitally and should be carefully proof-read by the client. Two rounds of revisions will be provided free of charge.
- Copy development: Should client wish Eutrind to develop content for the site, website copy is chargeable. Development of copy is accomplished via Eutrind Web Development interviewing the client about the topic areas to be addressed on their web pages. Eutrind then composes appropriate copy, submits to the client for review, edit, and approval. Approved copy is then posted to the web pages.
- Graphical content– Images outside of the website design must be provided in digital form or in a form that can be easily scanned, unless otherwise provided for in customer contract.
Email – We offer free domain-based email accounts to our clients as part of any hosting contract. If site is not hosted by Eutrind, we take no responsibility for setting up and troubleshooting email problems.
Technical Support – We offer email support to our clients. We do not normally charge for technical support depending on the source of the problem, its severity, and our time invested. If Eutrind is not the source of the problem, technical support may be chargeable.
- Maintenance: Full advance payment for maintenance is mandatory
Data: Client has no access to data of website neither back-end of website, as per companies internal policy, Client is chargeable for data when client needs it, such as website files and databases, Cancellation of plan will go through formal procedure of company, Company is liable to charge for its copyright & data for the customer.
What is included?
1) Adding, Changing or Removing pictures and videos provided by you to your website.
2) Adding, Changing or Removing links to your website.
3) Replacing or changing logos provided by you to your website.
4) Updating inventory, pricing, or quantities of inventory items of your web shop.
5) Adding product data of the web shop up to 50 products. Adding more than 50 products will be chargeable accordingly.
4) Search Engine Optimization recommendations.
5) Generating a sitemap for search engines to more easily navigate your site.
6) Updating your Meta keywords, page titles, or descriptions for Search Engines.
7) Updating contact information or other text on your website.
What is not included?
1) Graphic Design
2) Website design and creation
3) Search engine submissions